APEX Project Management offers building design and project management services that are personal, responsive, and reliable. For over 25 years Apex PM has provided owners and project stakeholders expertise in planning, building design and project management. Our goal is to provide efficient attractive facilities that meet cost constraints and schedules.
APEX PROJECT MANAGEMENT WORKS TO GET IT DONE
PROJECT PLANNING, DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION PHASES:
Focus on important building design decisions including the following:
- Review of budget constraints and project schedules
- Site selection/ site due diligence- environmental and geotechnical assessments
- Efficient site circulation for parking, truck access to receiving and distribution areas
- Traffic study / Storm water study / Site utilities for incoming services
- Preliminary floor plans and building elevations
- Selection of structural system
- Preliminary project approval from local planning and building officials
Develop preliminary plans leading to design development and construction documents:
Site plan development detailing buildings, roads, parking, site drainage, utilities and landscaping
- Selection of building materials for the building shell and interiors best suited for project use
- Development of floor plans detailing architectural and structural elements, mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems
- Building sections and specifications
- Client review of plans for design input to meet project requirements
- Value engineering of construction documents
- Complete construction documents
APEX PM offers project management services during the building permit process. Representation at public meeting for project presentation to government approval boards and committees. Apply for building permit and track approvals during the permit process.
Develop written scope of the work to breakout separate bid packages. Coordination of construction pricing. Bid analysis and award. Construction contracts. Construction Administration during construction. Written correspondence to document project meetings, quality control and construction scheduling. Review of shop drawing submittals. Field observation to reduce owner exposure to construction change requests. Pay application verification. Project close-out.