APEX Project Management
with client representatives to interview and collect pertinent facility
needs and building requirements. A written building program will be
developed for review and approval. Included in the building
program are key building requirements such as:
- Floor area requirements for work areas, public
space, storage, personnel and utility rooms.
- Identify the use and environment for optimum
building material selection.
- Develop building specification standards.
- Diagram traffic flow, and develop work,
circulation, storage, spatial relationships, and adjacencies.
- Building code and zoning ordinance
identification and analysis.
- Construction cost budget.
- Project schedules and milestones.